Tablets from prostatitis are divided into several categories: antibacterial (antibiotics), anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti -, and immunomodulatory. Any inflammation of the prostate gland requires a complex treatment, so doctors prescribe drugs of various pharmaceutical groups.
Antibacterial drugs prescribed for prostatitis of any origin (which is not bacterial or infectious (stagnant), calculous (stones in the prostate)) as inflammatory symptoms occur only with the accession of infection. Main groups:
- Fluoroquinolones are the most effective drugs for treatment of prostatitis. Their active ingredients easily overcome the barriers to the cells of the prostate tissue accumulate in them, inhibit the development of germs. Drugs cover the most wide range of pathogens: sexual infection, Escherichia coli, anaerobic bacteria. Fluoroquinolones are relatively safe, but it is not necessary to combine their intake with vitamins and antacids (decrease the efficiency);
- Protected penicillins (contain substances that protect them from destruction by microbial enzymes). Prescribed in cases of poor tolerability of fluoroquinolones;
- Macrolides (low toxic antibiotics of natural origin). Effective against Staphylococcus, Mycoplasma, chlamydia. In the treatment of prostatitis appoint as an auxiliary second-line drugs;
- Cephalosporins, which are based on isolated from mold cultures acid. Effective against Enterobacteriaceae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Proteus. Side effects: muscle pain, impaired renal function, allergies;
- Tetracycline (semi-synthetic antibiotics). These drugs are active against chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Staphylococcus. Side effects: headache, rash, pruritus, disorders of the stomach and intestines;
Treatment of prostatitis with antibiotics starts from two weeks. Then therapy is adjusted depending on the degree of usefulness of the prescribed drug.
Natural remedies for preventing and getting rid of prostatitis. Their effective composition of anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and sedative action. With a dedicated and concentrated substances from the fruit saw Palmetto and the bark of the African plum improves blood circulation and increases cell regeneration. Such funds are absolutely safe, have no side effects and contribute to strengthening the effectiveness of the medication. For the treatment of fungal prostatitis prescribe antifungal drugs. You also need to take means for the maintenance of intestinal microflora.
Antispasmodics, selective alpha1-blockers
Application of both groups of drugs in the treatment of prostatitis due to their ability to relax smooth muscles (myorelaxation) of the prostate and bladder. Prescribed for the treatment of acute prostatitis to facilitate urination, improve blood circulation and blunting of the pain symptom. The therapeutic effect of taking alpha1-adrenoblockers is achieved only after two weeks, but their significant advantage in selectivity of action and long-term effects. Blockers of α1-adrenergic receptors - a tool for the symptomatic treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Possible side effect in the form of reflux of semen into the bladder (it is not excreted during ejaculation). Drugs from the group blockers do not cure prostatitis, but only relieve its symptoms. To enhance the effect to facilitate urination in some cases, parallel to the prescribed hormonal tablets to promote healing and blood circulation in the tissues of the body. Reducing the volume of the gland is achieved by reducing the influence of testosterone.
Analgesics (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) used in the treatment of acute prostatitis and acute chronic. If the pain does not subside, then prescribe a short course of steroids, which lasts from one to three days.
Antidepressants and sedatives prescribed in the treatment of chronic forms of prostatitis. Constant background pain, voiding undermine the nervous system, which negatively affects the quality of life of men. For maintenance therapy take light herbal preparations. For reception it is best to use a sedative drug of plant origin, which has a calming and antispasmodic effect. Serious mental disorders can negate all the results of medical treatment of chronic prostatitis. In such cases, prescribe antidepressants.
Diuretics prescribed for chronic prostatitis to reduce swelling of the prostate and ease urination. Doctors prefer natural cheap means plant-based. Instead of tablets, for prostatitis can make the broth cowberry leaf, herbs, half of the floor, the buds of poplar.
Pills on a natural basis
Tablets-dietary Supplements (Biologically Active Additives) is used mainly for the treatment of bacterial prostatitis in the chronic form. When sharp, they are useless because they operate too slowly. During this time, the inflammation will cause irreversible damage to the tissues of the prostate and spread to the surrounding tissue. The active ingredients of dietary Supplements help to raise the General and local cellular immunity. In some cases (depending on the type of infection and type of infection) the organism itself can cope with the pathogen.
Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory agent:
- Remedy based on pollen. The drug improves the flow of urine by relaxing the muscles of the posterior wall of the urethra, helps to improve erection. In acute prostatitis prescribe four tablets three times a day, chronic – one four times a day.
- The drug, active substance of which is prostatilen – extract from prostate of animals. Reduces the swelling of the glands, normalizes the formation of secret and improves quality, enhances blood circulation.
- Homeopathic remedies on the basis of the purified antibodies to PSA ( specific antigen of the prostate). Reduce the swelling of the prostate, normalize the tone of the bladder and urethra.
- Immunomodulators based on aminodimethylaniline sodium. Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory agent
- Pills the extracts of 30 herbs with a complex of mineral substances. Use in prostatitis caused by a number of properties: diuretic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antispasmodic. Can be taken for the prevention of calculous prostatitis.
- Herbal pills based on extracts of goldenrod, Echinacea, St. John's wort and licorice.
- Integrated drug for the treatment of chronic prostatitis with an extract of shark liver and deer antlers, extracts of centaury, bearberry, amaranth seeds and pumpkin.
- Capsules extract Hedysarum forgotten, vitamin E and zinc.
All of these funds can be applied for prevention of recurrence of chronic prostatitis and rehabilitation after an acute attack of inflammation.
There are also a number of dubious means that promise quick relief from prostatitis that are sold on websites in a single page. Official sources of the descriptions of the dietary Supplements they do not exist.
Pills from the Internet
Tablets come from the "middle Kingdom", containing a large number of bioactive components, in acute inflammation of the prostate gland contraindicated bleeding, which can be active, spread the pathogens and pus through the body. These pills can be consumed for the treatment of non-bacterial prostatitis (in complex with medicines) for the prevention of stagnant processes and improve the potency. All of these drugs are positioned as strengthen the potency, but only under the condition of the original composition and term of appointment they are able to improve the health of the genitourinary system men. The pills can periodically be applied for the prevention of prostatitis. However, doctors to use them is not recommended – too many fakes. Better to give preference to certified pharmacy inexpensive means.
The ranking of the most effective drugs
The most effective and fast-acting drugs for the treatment of acute prostatitis, fluoroquinolones in combination with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This therapy quickly enough to relieve symptoms. At the head of the rating of natural remedies – domestic based tablets prostatilen. Their effectiveness is proven by clinical studies. In second place on the positive reviews integrated drug based on the extract of the fruit saw Palmetto, enriched with vitamin mineral complex.
Even prescription tablets, used for treatment of prostatitis, can be purchased freely, but to use them without a doctor's prescription can not. Many disease symptoms are similar to symptoms of prostatitis, so the preliminary diagnosis is necessary.