According to statistics 80% of men at the age of 40 years, Ada confronted with the illness, as prostatitis. Ate Java is a typical and treatable. It is important not to leave the disease unattended, as on the background prostatitis often appear and other diseases. In this article we will talk about the disease prostatitis, what is it, what are the symptoms of inflammation of the prostate gland in men and what are the ways of treatment. And you will find prostatitis photo (looks like the red men, the prostate).
Prostatitis in men
Many people wonder: "What is prostatitis?" It is an inflammation of the prostate gland in men. The structure of the reproductive system of men may mean the passage of the urethra through the prostate gland, t.. Zn. around the tube that removes urine within the prostate. So when there is an increase of the prostate, phenomena have problems with excretion of urine, as the iron squeezes the urinary tract. Thus, the more enlarged prostate, the more urine is blocked, which zastaivayas in the body, it begins to poison a simple. And it's not the only problem that may occur on a background of an enlarged prostate.
The reasons for the phenomenon phenomenon
Do not have the disease can manifest itself, every man at the age of 40 years of hell. Development of prostatitis is preceded by a number of reasons.
They are as follows:
- The most important and common cause of prostatitis phenomenon is the process of disorders of blood circulation. In turn causes of impaired circulation acts as a sedentary lifestyle and phenomena of the appearance of excess weight.
- In the prostate the inflammatory process may occur because of infection in the body. She can go after diseases: gonorrhea, tonsillitis, tuberculosis or flu. Yeah same, often prostatitis and hemorrhoids go "hand in hand".
- Trauma to the pelvis, which leads to reduced circulation. Often, such a small injury phenomena appear and the drivers. Their work involves constant vibrations, shaking and pressures on the groin.
- The prostatitis affected and those who have not regular sexual life fails hormonal, and there are chronic diseases of the genitourinary system.
- The immune system can also influence the phenomenon, the appearance of prostatitis. In the prostate gland inflammation phenomena may appear due to the constant stress, bad habits, wrong diet. This all leads to the fact that the immune system becomes weak and the body cannot fight at full strength with infections that can get into the body. All of these elements and lead, and phenomena phenomena of inflammation of the prostate gland.
- Should not be excluded as the cause of prostatitis constipation. Especially if the disease becomes chronic, can soon be phenomena and problems with urination due to the phenomenon of the phenomenon of prostatitis.
There are several basic types of prostatitis.
According to the ad what type of disease is diagnosed in a patient depends entirely on the treatment:
The name speaks for itself and means that the body attacks the infectious process, which phenomenon was due to harmful bacteria. This form tend Yes to the rapid development and causes serious esny discomfort in the patient with fever and General malaise. In addition, the patient begins to feel seriously etnia problems with potency. Prostatitis chronic. This form of the disease is very dangerous for men because the disease develops gradually and covertly. Caused by disease can be a variety of reasons, including penetration into the prostate and pathogenic bacteria. Often do not completely curable acute prostatitis may develop the chronic form. If we talk about symptoms, they are the following: difficulties with urination, discomfort in the form of a small pain in the perineum, lethargy, nervousness and weakness throughout goal, drastically reduced libido.
One of the first signs of the phenomenon of prostatitis is frequent urination. If the disease occurs in acute form, when the prostate increases the temperature of the whole. Also the patient can see the allocation for prostatitis, for example, if a patient is found purulent prostatitis when urinating and during bowel movements, can come out and pus. When the disease prostatitis man plagued various pain: in testicles and groin, lower back and back. Yes besides, this disease affects the emotional state of men. He is always in a sad mood, annoyed, sees the lack of sexual desire. It is the lack of potency male perceives as problems that are not associated with the prostate. And Even if such symptoms and symptoms of prostatitis do not appear clearly, the man must pay attention to their health. The disease itself does not pass, and in the worst case lead and the occurrence of other diseases.
What to do when prostatitis? First of all, you need to diagnose prostatitis. To determine the presence of such diseases as prostatitis, specialists can be assigned various studies to collect General information. Also, when the patient comes with complaints that are typical in the prostate, the doctor must examine the patient rectally. Also, the patient needs to take a swab of the urethra. To do this, use a disposable swab, which is contained in the penis. The result of the smear can fully answer the question about the presence of a disease in a patient. In addition, a further need to provide a urine sample, experts recommend to send to the study and sperm. This will help to fully determine the state of sexual function in a patient, who diagnosed prostatitis. Take the army with prostatitis? To answer this question clearly cannot be. It all depends on the ad form of the disease and method of treatment.
The disease is prostatitis — inflammation of the prostate gland, which medicine has long been known. But curing it is difficult. And if an acute form can be a quick fix, it is the chronic form of prostatitis will not yield to adjustments. Also, many scientists in this field have their own point of view on the methods of treatment of prostatitis.
Hello there are definite points that do not cause doubt for anybody:
- How to be an effective therapy, it is hell depends on how quickly treatment begins after diagnosis.
- Treatment should only be comprehensive and take into account all peculiarities of prostatitis.
- One single medication to treat no. If one helps one patient, it is not certain that another will also help.
If you are diagnosed with prostatitis, the General tactics of treatment of this disease is the following:
- The patient must comply with bed rest.
- The administration of antibacterial drugs.
- Taking medications that can improve blood circulation.
- Taking pain, which is capable of simultaneously and eliminate inflammation.
In the case when emptying of the bladder cannot or there is an abscess of the prostate, surgical intervention is required. Antibiotics are also necessary in the treatment. If the disease occurs in acute form and with symptoms of intoxication, then take the pill immediately, because delay can be dangerous.
With regard to prevention of prostatitis, first and foremost, experts recommend to teach yourself in your spare time to lie on the couch, and move. Quite simple take a walk or go to the store. Also, men should give up bad habits, especially Smoking, as simplicity is experiencing oxygen starvation, during Smoking and does not receive the necessary rate of supply of blood. It is necessary to minimize the amount of stress. It is important to teach yourself to remove all negative thoughts from his mind, and to have fun such as the ad spent an hour with her family or friends. You should not run your health and to think — it doesn't concern me. Even the constant light exposure, which may not allow the and phenomena phenomena of SARS, trigger the mechanism of development of inflammation of the prostate gland. If the car is equipped with heated seats, then it is mandatory to turn it on.
The structure and function of the prostate
Prostate gland – the male unpaired body in normal may a small amount. Photos of prostate in men was an indication of its location: it is located in the Central part of the pelvis in the anastomosis ejaculatory duct and urethra. Looks like inverted chestnuts. Anatomy of the building, which is clearly seen on the photos:
- the top and bottom;
- front, rear and nizhnevolga surface;
- the left and right lobe, isthmus, borozenko, which divides the gland into two halves.
Only 25% accounts for the elastic muscle fibers, and all the rest to the glandular tissue. It is divided into certain areas:
- Central – 25%;
- peripheral – 70%;
- transit or transition – 5%.
According to ad age, the size of the prostate may change. For newborn it is google + is not more of a large pea, from middle-aged men – 2x3x4 cm and weighing about 20 g. elderly people have age involution of the organ decreases in size. Despite the compact size and inconspicuous appearance, the prostate gland (shown in photo) performs in the body important function that this hour Yes Yes not fully understood.
- The prostate produces a secret, which thins semen and ensures the viability of the sperm.
- Stimulates the production of prostaglandins, which are involved in the complex mechanism of erection and in the production of testosterone.
- Promotes the formation of orgasm, and ensures rapid evacuation of semen from the urethra.
- On a reflex level prevents the ingress of urine in the semen, or her involuntary withdrawal from the urethra.
Lose glandular body leads to the complication of the flow of many processes and impairs physical and emotional condition of the man.
Prostatitis as a common male disease
Prostatitis refers and the category of urogenital pathologies. Today it is considered the most common and significantly "rejuvenated", as the risk group includes men from 25 to 55 years, who are at the peak of sexual activity. Specialists distinguish several categories of the disease. The nature of the lesion depends on the hell of the sexual habitus of the patient:
- Men who lead an active sexual life, in the form of acute inflammation.
- In persons of elderly and senile age in the form of chronic prostatitis, adenoma (hyperplasia) or carcinoma (malignant tumor – cancer).
- People exposed to radiation (or other) castration – a complete atrophy of the organ.
In clinical medicine there is a clear definition of the pathology. It is a disease of the prostate inflammatory disorders, the causes of which can be fungal or infection, congestion of Java, age-related processes and disorders associated with the depletion of the male body. Affected the prostate gland swells and increases in size, squeezing the urinary tract – the urethra. When this occurs the main symptom of the disease – shortness of urination. Prostatitis in men in the photo to show events that occur with gland changes.
According to statistics, the prevalence of the disease categories may the following picture:
- sharp – 5%;
- chronic bacterial – 10%;
- chronic abacterial – 80%;
- chronic asymptomatic syndrome (pelvic pain) – 5%.
Symptoms of inflammation of the prostate
The total symptoms on a photo explaining what is prostatitis in men. The clinic manifestations in the acute and the chronic form are substantially different. However, in both situations, the lack of treatment exacerbates the problem, leading to the development of various complications. To identify the first signs of the disease, should be further to meet them.
The first signs of the disease
Despite the multiplicity of symptoms, prostatitis men characterized by the features specified in the photo, and the presence of which should alert.
- Discomfort in the urethra: burning, irritation and pain.
- The temperature rise is intact.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- The weakening of potency.
- Increased frequency of urination and urination.
Manifestations of acute and chronic forms
Under the General indication is commonly understood reactions that indicate the development of inflammation in the body. Experts identify the following characteristics of the primary pathological process occurred in the active stage of its course.
- Hyperthermia, the degree of temperature rise depends directly on the ad activation of inflammation. This symptom phenomenon is characterized as an acute bacterial and viral prostatitis.
- Headache and General weakness.
- Shiver. Fever is also indicative of the infectious form.
- Aching joints and muscles.
- Nausea, in special cases, which can end with vomiting.
- Severe pain in the groin, perineum, aggravated by defecation.
- Difficulty and painful urination, which does not bring relief, and is accompanied by a feeling of incomplete emptying.
Delayed treatment or lack of it leads to the chronicity of the process. At this stage, the symptoms are blurred or can be expressed as:
- recurring pain;
- the absence of sexual desire;
- the depressed state of prolonged depression;
- fatigue, weakness, headaches, lack of appetite.
Despite the erased symptoms, chronic prostatitis requires treatment, in the photo you can see the prostate in an advanced stage of the disease. The pathological process in the e Yes hours results in irreversible consequences, more damaging breast tissue and impairing their function.
Now you know all about the disease prostatitis in men. Everyone needs to pay great attention to their health, because male prostatitis is a common disease that must be treated with a doctor's advice. While running form may lead esneh Yes, serious consequences.