Prostatitis is a disease that all men are afraid of. It is a condition in which inflammation of the prostate develops, easily leading to serious complications. Each year, the disease affects more and more men and is getting younger. Thus, according to the statistics of doctors, in 30% of men aged between 30 and 35 years old, an inflammatory process in the prostate is diagnosed. In the group over 50 years old, inflammation is present in 50% of men. Among people over 65, prostatitis is diagnosed in 70%. In the absence of therapy, the disease begins to progress slowly but surely, leading to the development of oncology. If you start fighting the disease immediately, as soon as it is felt, using a combination of medicines and folk remedies for therapy, you can count on a quick and complete recovery. Do not be afraid of the diagnosis of "prostatitis", as this disease is not cancer and with proper treatment it can be successfully cured. At the slightest suspicion, you should consult a doctor and choose the ideal treatment with him.
What can cause prostatitis
There are many reasons for the onset of the development of inflammation of the prostate and they are often combined with each other. As the main cause of the disease, doctors today call:
- Sexually transmitted diseases and infectionssexually transmitted diseases - it is not uncommon for diseases to develop imperceptibly for a long time after entering the body and taking over the entire genitourinary system. In this situation, prostatitis, as a rule, is diagnosed when the underlying disease becomes apparent, which is why they seek medical attention.
- Urine entering the prostate ducts- this happens if there is a violation of the urination process, in which the circular muscles of the urethra gradually relax.
- Circulatory disorders in Organs pelvic organs- are observed when sedentary lifestyle, the use of very tight and tight pants and underwear leads to the fact that the blood circulation in Organs pelvic organs is intermittent. As a result, the prostate overflows with blood, which leads to its chronic injury, after which disturbances in its functioning and supply of nutrients occur. That is why an inflammatory process develops in the prostate.
- Interruption of sexual intercourse,artificial prolongation of sexual intercourse or prolonged abstinence - all this leads to the fact that the secret of the prostate does not leave the body and stagnation occurs, which becomes the cause of the inflammation.
- Hormonal disorders in the body- in case of failure in the production of sex hormones, there is a significant increase or decrease in the activity of the gland cells, which causes inflammation. Most of the time, prostatitis occurs this way in old age.
- A marked decrease in immunity- when the body's natural protective barrier weakens, pathogenic bacteria, which are usually present in small amounts in the urethra and do not cause damage, begin to multiply, causing an inflammatory process.
- Severe hypothermia- causes the onset of the disease, as cold leads to decreased local immunity and decreased blood circulation in Organs pelvic organs.
Regardless of the cause of the disease, it must be treated immediately and following all the doctor's recommendations.
Symptoms of prostatitis
The fact that the inflammatory process has started to develop in the prostate is evidenced by the following symptoms:
- Difficulty urinating
- pain when urinating;
- foreign body sensation when urinating;
- a weak stream of urine (sometimes the urine may be released not even in a stream, but in drops);
- urinary incontinence;
- increased urge to urinate;
- burning sensation when urinating;
- discharge of secretion from the prostate after defecation;
- a feeling of pain in the perineum when sitting for a long time;
- painful pain in the sacrum;
- acute pain in the rectum;
- erectile dysfunction;
- drop in sexual desire;
- the disappearance of a spontaneous erection;
- decreased performance;
- sleep disorders;
- chronic fatigue;
- a slight increase in body temperature.
Depending on the intensity of the inflammation, the symptoms of the disease may be brighter or weaker, but in any case, for successful treatment, they require immediate medical attention. Shyness in this situation is not reasonable, since we are talking about health, and also because most patients come to the urologist precisely with this problem. Any delay threatens the patient with serious complications, such as cancer and infertility.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis
It should be remembered that alternative therapy should be used only as a complement to the main treatment.
- Pumpkin and honey seeds- an excellent cure for inflammation of the prostate. To prepare a remedy, you need to take 500 g of dried pumpkin seeds, peel them and crush them in a pestle or blender. Then add 200 g of honey to the resulting mass. Mix the composition well until you get a homogeneous mass. This volume of medication is designed for 1 course of administration. They use this medicine 3 times a day, 1 teaspoon 30 minutes before a meal. Two courses of this therapy must be carried out per year: the first time - for treatment, the second time - for prevention.
- Honey-based candlesit will be very useful for prostatitis. For the treatment, you need to take 1 teaspoon of any good quality honey and mix it with 1/2 raw egg yolk (it is better that the egg comes from domestic chicken). After the two ingredients can be mixed until smooth, add 3 tablespoons of rye flour to them. Then, the composition is completely mixed again and candles are formed from it with a thickness of about 1 centimeter. Place candles to store in the fridge freezer. Candles are introduced after a cleansing enema in the morning and in the evening for 4 weeks. After that, after an interval of 7 days, the course is repeated to consolidate the effect.
- Hazelallows you to significantly speed up recovery and quickly remove the inflammatory process. To prepare a curative composition, it is necessary to take 10 branches of hazelnut with leaves and pour water so that it only covers. Then, the composition is placed on the fire and boiled after boiling for 20 minutes. Then, the pan with the medicine is isolated with a blanket and the broth is left to steep for 10 hours. Then, the composition is filtered. For the therapeutic procedure, the prepared medication is heated and heated, positioning itself on it so that most of the steam falls on the perineum. The warm-up is carried out for 10 minutes. The procedure is done daily for 1 week. You can use the same broth for a maximum of 3 days.
- Ussuri pearwill be able to deal with prostatitis and prevent its recurrence. For the treatment, you must collect ripe fruits and prepare jams from them. To preserve the pears until the next harvest, the fruits are frozen. To prepare a medicinal drink for 1 glass of pears, take 6 glasses of water and boil it like a regular jam. If the patient has no problems with sugar, honey is added to the pear broth to taste. They drink this drink throughout the day. In order for prostatitis to pass completely and not come back, you must drink pear jam all year round. It is also useful for women, as it perfectly strengthens the immune system and fights various inflammatory processes in the body.
- Vegetable juice mix- a very effective medicine for male problems. For medicinal purposes, it is necessary to mix 120 ml of asparagus, beet, cucumber and carrot juice. The resulting drink is divided in half and consumed 1 part in the morning and in the evening. The full course of treatment is 1 month.
- Parsleyit will be very useful for prostatitis. For treatment, you need to stock up on dry plant seeds. First, 2 small (teaspoons) of seeds are poured over 250 ml of freshly boiled water and, putting on the fire, boil for 15 minutes. Then the drug is infused until it has cooled completely. Having filtered the medicine well, drink it 1 tablespoon 30 minutes before meals 6 times a day. The drug is taken for 30 days. This medication not only fights prostatitis, but also relieves impotence, allowing the return of male strength even in old age.
- Chestnut shellsare a powerful natural remedy for prostatitis. To eliminate the disease with their help, you must prepare a remedy according to this recipe: 3 tablespoons with a blade of well crushed shells are placed in 600 ml of freshly boiled water and insist overnight. Then the composition is filtered and placed in a water bath, evaporated to a volume of 200 ml. They drink this medicine 30 drops before meals, 3 times a day. The course is intended for 1 portion of the broth. After an interval of 60 days, the treatment must be repeated to consolidate the result.
- Garlic therapy.To do this, 5 cloves of garlic are chopped with a fine grater and poured into 2 cups of boiling water. In addition, the drug is persisted throughout the night. In the morning, strain the composition and take 60 ml in the morning and in the evening before meals. The course of this treatment is 1 month. This medicine helps to clean blood vessels and restore the normal blood supply to the prostate tissue. You can also use the prostatitis prevention tool by taking a blood vessel cleansing course in spring and autumn.
- Rodiola rosea rootalso recommended for the fight against prostatitis. For medicinal purposes, you need 1 tablespoon of the root cut into small pieces, pour 200 ml of freshly boiled water and place in a water bath. You need to boil the composition that way for 15 minutes. Then, the medication is insisted for 60 minutes. Take it in the form of 100 ml strained in the morning and in the afternoon. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks.
- Perineum massage with honeywill have a noticeable medicinal effect. To do this, you need to take some dark honey and apply it to the groin. Then it should be rubbed in a circular motion for 15 minutes. The massage should be intense, but not painful. This procedure must be repeated every morning for 1 month.
- Dressing baths with fir oilit also does an excellent job with prostatitis. For the treatment, it is necessary to take a sitz bath every night for 20 minutes with the addition of 20 drops of fir essential oil. The water temperature should be as high as you can tolerate. The duration of treatment is 20 days.
Since the disease often occurs due to the stagnation of blood in Organs pelvic organs, special physical exercises will also be useful in the treatment of the disease. They are simple and do not consume much time.
- The squat is an excellent way to normalize blood circulation in the prostate tissues. They must be performed 3 times a day. You should not chase the quantity and exhaust yourself when doing them. Only 30 squats in 1 approach is enough to avoid congestion.
- Another very powerful exercise is the swinging of the legs. It is necessary to raise the stretched legs alternately so that a 90 degree angle is formed between the thigh and the body. Each leg must do 30 swings.
- Can be used as exercise and walking on stairs. To eliminate stagnation, it is enough in the morning and at night to go up the stairs to the 5th floor and go down the stairs. These daily walks will have a pronounced healing effect.
Exercise should be done after the cure for prostatitis to prevent recurrence.
Prevention of prostatitis
To prevent the occurrence of prostatitis, which all men fear, you must know the rules of prevention and closely monitor its application. Only in this case will it be possible to maintain health. The following will prevent the onset of the disease:
- active lifestyle - with sedentary work, you should take daily walks of at least 30 minutes and go to the gym at least 3 times a week;
- maintain a harmonious sex life;
- use a condom when having sex with a partner whose health is in doubt;
- proper nutrition - the body must certainly receive all the necessary substances; it is also necessary to exclude the use of fast food, which contains a large amount of substances harmful to the body;
- good rest;
- daily contrast bath - necessary to strengthen the immune system and ensure adequate blood circulation in Organs pelvic organs;
- daily exercise against prostatitis.
All of these actions help to protect yourself against prostatitis and related problems. Only with a careful attitude towards your body can you expect that this disease will ignore the side and the health of men will be preserved until old age.